The Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program (DVAP) will hold 11 free legal clinics in January, providing consultation in civil matters to Dallas County residents who meet certain financial guidelines. Applicants are asked to bring proof of income, identification, and legal papers with them to the clinic.
Schedules and locations are as follows:
Veterans Resource Center (for veterans and their families only), 4900 S. Lancaster Rd, Dallas
- 1:30 p.m., Friday, January 6
East Dallas — Grace United Methodist Church, 4105 Junius St.
- 5 p.m., Thursdays, January 5 and 19
South Dallas — Martin Luther King, Jr. Center, 2922 MLK Blvd., Room 122
- 5 p.m. Tuesdays, January 3, 10, and 24
West Dallas — 2828 Fish Trap Road
- 5 p.m., Thursdays, January 12 and 26
Garland — Salvation Army, 457 W. Avenue D
- 5 p.m., Thursday, January 19
Friendship West Baptist Church, 2020 West Wheatland Road, Dallas
- 5 p.m., Wednesday, January 18
St. Phillip’s Community Center, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., Dallas
- 5 p.m., Friday, January 6