The Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program (DVAP) will hold 10 free legal clinics in August, providing consultation in civil matters to Dallas County residents who meet certain financial guidelines.Applicants are asked to bring proof of income, identification, and legal papers with them to the clinic.
Schedules and locations are as follows:
Veterans Resource Center (for veterans and their families only), 4900 S. Lancaster Rd, Dallas
- 1:30 p.m., Friday, August 5
East Dallas — Grace United Methodist Church, 4105 Junius St.
- 5 p.m., Thursdays, August 4 and 18
South Dallas — Martin Luther King, Jr. Center, 2922 MLK Blvd., Room 122
- 5 p.m. Tuesdays, August 2, 9 and 23
West Dallas — 2828 Fish Trap Road
- 5 p.m., Thursdays, August 11 and 25
Garland — Salvation Army, 457 W. Avenue D
- 5 p.m., Thursday, August 18
Friendship West Baptist Church, 2020 West Wheatland Road, Dallas
- 5 p.m., Wednesday, August 17