The countdown is on for the 2015 State Bar of Texas Annual Meeting! Registration is now open for the conference, which will take place from June 18 to 19 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center and Grand Hyatt Hotel in San Antonio.
Along with the opportunity to earn a year’s worth of CLE, attendees can choose from a variety of special programming, including:
– Early Morning Ethics—Complimentary breakfast and three ethics topics.
– Adaptable Lawyer—The latest in technology and innovation, featuring the popular “60 Apps in 60 Minutes” and "Ignite" presentations.
– Diversity Forum—How can diversity help attract, keep, and serve clients?
Additionally, the following keynote speakers are scheduled:
– Evan Smith, editor in chief and CEO, the Texas Tribune
– Judge Ken Starr, president and chancellor, Baylor University
– Fred Bartlit Jr., trial counsel for President Bush in the 2000 Florida “hanging chads” trial
The deadline for hotels and early registration is May 18. For more information, go to texasbar.com/annualmeeting.
(L to R): Evan Smith, Ken Starr, and Fred Bartlit Jr. are
scheduled to speak during the 2015 State Bar of Texas