The Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program, a joint initiative of the Dallas Bar Association and Legal Aid of NorthWest Texas, and local Dallas law firms are hosting virtual clinics every Thursday in July.
The following times are scheduled for July:
- Thursday, July 2—Virtual Clinic with DVAP and DAYL Pro Bono Partners from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 9—Virtual Clinic with DVAP and Hunton Andrews Kurth from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, July 16—Virtual Clinic with DVAP and Perkins Coie from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, July 23—Virtual Clinic with DVAP and Alston & Bird from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, July 30—Virtual Clinic with DVAP and Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld—4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Dallas County residents interested in applying for free legal assistance may do so online at https://tinyurl.com/DVAPClinic. After applications are completed, attorneys will call from a number labeled as “No Caller ID” or something similar.
For more information, go to dallasvolunteerprogram.org. Media inquiries about the clinics may be directed to DVAP Director Michelle Alden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For free legal assistance at any time, contact the Dallas Bar Association’s Lawyer Referral Service as DallasLRS.org.
For more information about the Dallas Bar Association, go to dallasbar.org.