The 2018 Individual Health Insurance Open Enrollment kicks off on November 1. This year there are only 45 days to enroll, making the concierge level customer service available through the Texas Bar Private Insurance Exchange more vital than ever.
The Texas Bar Private Insurance Exchange provides members with an online portal that makes it easy to compare and purchase products from leading insurance providers.
The exchange was designed for members, their staff, and dependents and is available for individuals or employer groups, including solo practitioners.
Benefits of the exchange include:
• Concierge level support and advocacy—benefits counselors are available to help with any situation that might arise while applying for coverage;
• One-stop shopping—it’s easy to compare benefits and pricing when deciding on the best plan for your needs;
• More choices for carriers and plan options;
• Virtual enrollment decision support;
• Complimentary TELADOC subscription, when you purchase any product through the Texas Bar Private Insurance Exchange;
• Complimentary $10,000 of accident insurance; and
• Competitive prices for individual and employer group plans in Texas.
Additional information from exchange seminars in Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio is also available. An online webinar, “A Clear View of 2018 Individual Health Insurance Open Enrollment,” is also available. The webinar covers enrollment terminology, how to access the exchange, important enrollment dates, necessary documents to have ready, and the latest open enrollment news.
The enrollment window for 2018 is shorter than in previous years and ends December 15. For more information, go to texasbar.memberbenefits.com.
Schedule a call with a counselor for creative solutions for individual and group insurance needs. Due to the shortened and mandatory nature of the sign-up period, members are strongly encouraged to make appointments as soon as possible.