Qualifying Dallas County residents will receive free legal help at 10 clinics hosted in August by the Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program.
The clinics will offer legal advice and consultation in civil matters for residents who meet Legal Aid of NorthWest Texas’ eligibility guidelines. Applicants are asked to bring proof of income, identification, legal papers, and other pertinent documents.
The clinics begin at 5 p.m., with the exception of the Veteran’s Clinic, which begins at 1:30 p.m.:
- Grace United Methodist Church, 4105 Junius St., Dallas 75246
- August 3 and 17
- Martin Luther King Jr. Community Center, 2922 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Dallas 75215
- August 1 and 22
- West Dallas Multipurpose Center, 2828 Fish Trap Rd., Dallas 75212
- August 10 and 24
- Salvation Army, 451 W. Ave. D, Garland 75040
- August 17
Friendship West Baptist Church
- 2020 W. Wheatland Rd., Dallas 75232
- August 16
Veterans Resource Center (for veterans and their families)
- 4900 S. Lancaster Rd., Dallas 75216
- August 4
For more information, go to dallasvolunteerattorneyprogram.org.