The Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program (DVAP) will hold 10 free legal clinics in July, providing consultation in civil matters to Dallas County residents who meet certain financial guidelines.Applicants are asked to bring proof of income, identification, and legal papers with them to the clinic.
Schedules and locations are as follows:
Veterans Resource Center (for veterans and their families only), 4900 S. Lancaster Rd, Dallas
- 1:30 p.m., Friday, July 1
East Dallas — Grace United Methodist Church, 4105 Junius St.
- 5 p.m., Thursdays, July 7 and 21
South Dallas — Martin Luther King, Jr. Center, 2922 MLK Blvd., Room 122
- 5 p.m. Tuesdays, July 5, 12 and 26
West Dallas — 2828 Fish Trap Road
- 5 p.m., Thursdays, July 14 and 28
Garland — Salvation Army, 457 W. Avenue D
- 5 p.m., Thursday, July 21
Friendship West Baptist Church, 2020 West Wheatland Road, Dallas
- 5 p.m., Wednesday, July 20