As you may already know, Facebook will soon make changes to what you see on your news feed.
Posts from friends and family members will be prioritized over those from the pages you like such as the State Bar of Texas.
So, we wanted to make it easy for you to keep seeing the news, legal articles, and updates we post from the bar on Facebook.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to keep the State Bar of Texas popping up on your feed:
On your desktop or laptop computer
- Go to the State Bar of Texas Facebook page at facebook.com/statebaroftexas.
- Once you’re there, make sure you “Like” the page.
- Move your cursor over the “Like” button and a drop down menu will pop up.
- Make sure “See First” has a checkmark by it. Already does? You’re way ahead of us. If not, click it and you’re done.
- If you want to be directly notified when the State Bar posts something new, click the small pencil next to the word “Notifications” and make your choices.
On your smartphone or tablet
As a law firm, solo practitioner, or local bar association, you can also use these steps to make sure your followers keep up with your posts.
Questions? Email email@example.com and we’ll help you out.