State Bar of Texas Blog
This month in the Texas Bar Journal
From the economy to technology to cultural practices, international integration is quickly becoming the norm, even in Texas. This issue of the Texas Bar Journal provides several tools to help Texas attorneys practice in an increasingly global atmosphere.
Globalization and International Law:
• Transnational Disputes in a Global Economy. Page 512.
• How to Avoid the Broad Nature of Export Control Violations. Page 520.
• Joint Ventures in Texas: A Primer for International Partners. Page 524.
• Managing U.S. Immigration Risks: Key Concepts for a Global Workforce. Page 530.
• Hiring Foreign Nationals on an H-1B Visa. Page 535.
• Business Entertainment "Texas Style" Here and Abroad: What You Need to Know. Page 536.
Profiles of 2012 Pro Bono and Legal Services Award Winners. Page 540.
February 2012 Bar Exam High Scorer Remarks. Page 544.
State Bar Section Reports (2011-2012). Page 546.
State Bar Committee Reports (2011-2012). Page 556.
Solo/Small Firm: Going Global — Delving into the International Legal Arena. Page 566.
To advertise with us or to submit a Memorial, Lawyer on the Move, letter to the Editor, legal article, and more, visit our Submissions & Subscriptions page.